Instrument Work Flow
- Physical Exams: Image Stored
- Sample Preparation: Diluted, Mixed, Filtrated and Recycled
- Formed Elements Test by Microscopy: Full-fieled Scanned, Located and Tracked, Recognized, Classified and Counted
- Occult Blood Test, Virological Test, Bacteriological Test: Coloration, Image Capture, Automatic Identification.
- Parameters Detected by Microscopy: All types of visible Feces Formed Elements can be detected and identified
- Physical Test: Physical parameters like color, character, etc. can be evaluated by automatic image capture
- Fecal Occult Blood: Automatic analysis of occult blood available
- Extensible Tests: Routine tests like urine, hydrothoax, cerebrospinal fluid, gastric juice, and sperm tests etc. can be done
- Bacteriological Test: Colloidal gold method test parameters, like helicobacter pylori etc. can be evaluated automatically
- Virological Test: Colloidal gold method test parameters, like rotavirus, adenovirus, coxsackie virus etc. can be evaluated automatically.
- Physical Test: Physical character of feces sample will be recorded with images captured through automatic barcode reading
- Morphological Test: Use automated morphological microscopy technology to capture real images of feces formed elements, and then locate and track, recognize, classify and count them
- Chemistry Test: Capture images of coloration on various colloidal gold cards and automatically evaluate the parameters of fecal occult blood, virological test and bacteriological test etc.
- Sample dilution, mixing, filtration and aspiration are done automatically by the analyzer. It’s clean and pollution-free.
- The whole work process, from test card and counting chamber loading to sample test and waste treatment, is completely walk-away automation
- Dynamic filter design enables efficient recycling of useful elements from the sample to avoid blocking and improve test accuracy
- High precision cuvette avoids the possibility of flow cell blockage and carryover from sample to sample and easy maintenance on tubing system
- Routine feces formed elements like red blood cells, white blood cells, parasitic ovum, etc. are identified, classified and counted automatically be the analyzer. And some special pathological formed elements need to be identified, classified and counted by manual verification on the images captured
- Complete report illustrated with images and diagrams provides meaningful reference for clinic diagnosis.