- Chemistry Measurements: 11 , 12, 14 parameters available
- Microscopy Measurements: RBC, WBC, Epithelial Cells, Crystal, Casts, Mucus, Yeast , Bacteria, etc. Further sub-classification is available with manual on-screen verification
- RBC Morphological Analysis: automatic analysis and generated with diagrams and images
- Physical Measurements: color, turbidity, specific gravity and conductivity.
- Extensional Measurement: pleuroperitoneal fluid , cerebrospinal fluid, gastric fluid , etc
- Physical measurement: color, turbidity measured by RGB sensor; specific gravity measured by refractometer; conductivity measured by electrode method
- Chemistry measurement: colorimetry
- Microscopy measurement: Machine Vision Technology (Automated Morphological Microscopy)
- Unique design with both Chemistry and Microscopy measurements integrated, which makes both measurements done by sampling once
- Measurement Modes Optional: chemistry, microscopy, or chemistry+microscopy.
- Independent PMC module automatically measures color, turbidity, specific gravity and conductivity.
- More accurate SG result measured by refractometer
- Patent strip feeding device
- Innovative sample sprinkling technology to avoid undetecllon
- Test results traceable with images
- Made strictly according to ISLH Recommended Reference Procedure for the Enumeration of Particles in Urine
- Uncentrifuged urine sample at cutoff concentration level of 3-5 cell/ul are detectable
- precise morphological analysis of RBC helps to determine the source of heπ1atuna
- Standardized and confirmatory report with both images and diagrams available. Pop ups indicate on-screen verification with no need to redo the measurement
- Self-learning function continuously improves the recognition accuracy.
- Un-centrifuged urine microscopy reference values available l CFDA approved quality controls of four levels available