Mapping Coagulation Efficiently and Intelligently
Monitoring patients’ blood coagulation status and providing fast and accurate results, Haema TX enables physicians to make timely diagnosis. It can be effectively used in blood transfusion management, bleeding or thrombosis assessment as well as anti-coagulation and anti-platelet treatment.
- Multiple independent test channels, more tests can be performed simultaneously.
- Fully automated, no manual operation required.
- Tempreature of the analyzed sample is adjustable, simulationg the real situation of a patient undergoing surgery.
- Vibration-proof, no leveling needed.
- Accurate results ensured by patented detection technology.
- Extra emergency window allows for effective dealing with emergencies.
|Full Name||Screen Display||
|Kaolin Activation Reagent||Kaolin||Evaluate blood coagulation status and assess the function of coagulation and fibronolysis system.|
|Rapid Kaolin Reagent||R-Kaolin||Assess the function of coagulation and fibronolysis system rapidly.|
|Heparin Assay||HEP||Assess the presence of heparin residues and heparin resistance in patients.|
|Functional Fibrinogen Assay||FIB||Analyze the content of active fibrinogen in whole blood.|
|Thromboelastographic||AA+ADP||Detect the platelet aggregation and assess the efficacy of antiplatelet therapy in patients.|
|Thromboelastography Control||Control I & II||Monitor the operating status of thromboelastography instruments.|